Please call or book online by clicking here. When booking online, if you do not see a time slot that you would like, please give us a call. We will always try to accommodate you at your desired time.
Wax & Beauty Bar is located between 14th Street and Colfax Avenue on Ogden Street near Lulu's Looking Glass Salon and The Beet Cafe. You may park on the street in the designated 2 hour parking area (just check for street sweeping days between April and November) or in the parking lot behind the building, as well as on the side of the building.
- FIRST TIME GUESTS: Please plan to arrive five minutes prior to your appointment. We also ask that you read the Wax101 information prior to your appointment for helpful information about your appointment.
- CANCELLATIONS: We kindly ask that you give us at least 24 hours before your appointment for cancellations. If you can cancel within 12 hours of your appointment, you will be subject to a 50% charge of the full service amount. If you cancel within 2 hours of your appointment time, you will be subject to 100% of the full service amount.
- NO SHOWS: We have a small staff and work on a tight schedule. We know stuff comes up, so please just give us a call if you cannot make it to your appointment. If your appointment is confirmed and you do not show up, you will be subject to a 100% charge of the full service amount. Repeat offenders will be restricted from booking appointments and will be served on a walk in basis.
- RUNNING LATE: We understand, it happens to the best of us! If you find yourself running late, please give us a call. We have a strict policy on rescheduling your appointment if you are more than 7 minutes late. Our staff runs on a very tight schedule and we want to make sure we provide you with the best service and treatments possible. We will try our best to fit you in and make it work for everyone.
- CHILDREN: Unless your child is receiving a treatment, we ask that you not bring them to your appointment. It's for their safety and the relaxation of our other guests.
- CELL PHONES: We want to keep the vibe as relaxed and fun as possible. We ask that you to switch them to silent mode during your treatment.
- WALK INS: We gladly accept walk ins and do our very best to accommodate you for the service you want as quickly as possible. However, we are a small group of professionals that love what we do so much that we love to plan ahead for you. It's highly recommended that you make an appointment by calling or booking online here.
- PAYMENT: We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and debit cards. We do not accept checks.
- AGE: All clients under 18 must have parental consent before any waxing services. For the first service, parent must be present to sign consent form.
- RETURNS: We are happy to exchange unopened products purchased (with proof of receipt) at The Wax & Beauty Bar. We unfortunately cannot exchange opened products.
1409 N Ogden Street Denver, CO 80218
Su-M By Limited Appointments
Have a question? Please do not use this form to request, cancel or change appointments. If you need help with your scheduled appointment, please give us a call at 303-635-6576.